Alert: Due to the enthusiastic response of the Class of 2017, graduation this year will be taking place at the Mennen Sports Arena. For more information, click on the blue 2017 Commencement button on the home page..
Home  >  Human Resources  >  Benefits  >  Employee Name and Address Changes  

Employee Name and Address Changes

For Employees of the College:
If you have had a name change or moved recently, please download the following form,, complete and return to Human Resources so that we can update your information in Human Resources and Payroll. 
For CCM Students:
Students who need to make such changes will need to fill out a “Change of Information” form and submit it to Records and Registration.  Click on the link to open up the form:  

Change of Information Forms -  can be faxed – if you have the ability, you can also scan a signed form and send it as an attachment in an email to ( or submit the form in person to Records and Registration located in the Student Community Center.