Now that you've graduated... let us help you look for a job.
This service offers you access to career listings from area employers, resume assistance, and access to employment counselors who can provide job search and interview advice. To qualify, you must be within one semester of graduation or a graduate of County College of Morris.
- Job listings
Employers provide the Office of Career Services with information about available job opportunities for CCM graduates. These opportunities are posted on-line, accessible with a password. You may send a password request via email, or call us at 973-328-5245. You will be asked to provide your graduation year and degree received. Upon confirmation, your password will be provided.
Resume can be reviewed by an office professional and changes recommended which are thought to improve the resume's usefulness in the job search. If you presently have a resume you would like reviewed, you may send it to us via email. Recommendations will be returned to you by email.
Three options are available for resume preparation assistance:
- A print publication, The Resume, created by the Office of Career Services, has suggestions and samples and is available in the office or online.
- A web-based system, Optimal Resume, which also offers the option to create your own resume web page.
- By individual appointment.
Feel more confident when you interview.
- Optimal Interview, an interactive online system to practice your interviewing skills, is available to CCM students and alumni. You can record, save, and play back practice interviews, as well as get tips on how to answer interview questions. Access code for alumni: world.
- A face-to-face practice interview is available by appointment.
- The publication, The Interview, is available online or in the Office of Career Services.
Employment Resources and Career Research Tools
A collection of web research tools and job listings sites.
- Employment Counseling
A job search consultation with a counselor is available on an appointment basis to assist graduates with job search strategies and individual employment concerns. Please call our office at 973-328-5245 to make an appointment.
- Employment Presentations and Programs
Employment-related events for Alumni, such as Job Fairs, will be advertised here.
Remember to try Optimal Resume and Optimal Interview!