Barbara KarpinskiAcademic Rank:
Psychology and EducationDivision:
Liberal Arts Hired:
Graduate Degree: MSW, Rutgers
Undergraduate Degree: Associates, County College of Morris; BASW Social Work, Rutgers
- Developed a 34-credit Early Childhood Development Certificate at CCM in 1995, and the Associate in Early Childhood Education (AS) was subsequently introduced in 1998
- Faculty Special Projects include coordination of the Early Childhood Program.
- Chosen to review the second and third editions of, “Early Childhood in a Diverse Society,” by Janet Gonzalez-Mena.
- Was recognized by the “Above and Beyond Award” from the Horizons Program.
Professional and Community Service
- Attend appropriate seminars, conferences and conventions related to the early childhood education field.
- Offer my services to community based clubs and organizations to speak on various topics.
I hold current memberships in the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- NJ Association for the Education of Young Children
- NJ Association for Early Childhood Educators
- National Association for Teacher Educators
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions NJ Career Advisory Board