The following is a step-by-step description that all degree-seeking applicants must go through in order to attend CCM. The process for students not seeking a degree, including visiting Summer students, can be found here
- Admissions Application - Complete your application online, mail it in, or bring it to the CCM Admissions Office.
- High School Transcript/ Copy of GED/ Home School Verification
- College Transcripts (If you have previously attended another college.)
- SAT/ACT scores (optional)
- Acceptance Letter - After we receive the necessary documents, an acceptance letter will be mailed to your home.
- Keep acceptance letter as proof of acceptance and to take with you to your placement test.
- Financial Aid - Information about our Financial Aid process can be found here.
- Placement Testing - Your acceptance letter will tell you if you require placement testing. Follow the directions on the letter to schedule a test. More information can be found here.
- Acceptance letter
- Approximately two hours of your time
- Advisement/Registration - All students are assigned to an adviser. All students must see an adviser before registering for courses. Students will be notified by mail regarding the registration dates and sessions. Generally, the earlier the placement tests are taken, the earlier registration is offered.
- Billing/Tuition - Billing information will be electronically sent to you. Tuition is due by the posted due date. Cancellation and/or late charge will occur if the bill is not paid on time. Subsequent registration will include a late fee charge. Financial aid can be used for payment of the tuition only when an award notice has been received by the college.
- Orientation - New student orientation sessions are presented before the start of the semester. While not mandatory, we strongly encourage all new students to attend an orientation session.
- Withdrawal - It is important for a student to be aware that withdrawing from a course or the program should be done with deliberation. Withdrawal from the college is done at Records and Registration.