Once registration opens, registering early will give you the best chance at availability in the classes you want.
New students to CCM should look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org for information on registering.
- Resolve any holds on your account that would prevent you from registering
- All full time, degree seeking students must meet with an academic advisor prior to registration for Fall/Spring semesters – your advisor will clear your advising flag at this meeting
- Click for advisement information
- If your Advisement flag is not cleared, you will not be able to register for Fall/Spring
- Advisor clearance is not required for Summer/Winterim registration
- Non-matriculated students do not need to meet with an academic advisor
Visiting students click here for important information – Visiting Students
Feel free to stop by the Records and Registration Office or contact us if you need more assistance. We would be happy to help and answer any questions you have.
Financial Aid Recipients – Financial Aid is only applicable toward course credits relevant to your current program of study (otherwise known as your “Major”).
Exception – Academic Advisor approved course substitution credits – Course Substitution Form (available in the Academic Departments)Â must be submitted to and processed byÂ the Records and Registration Office.