Home  >  Admissions  >  Records & Registration  >  Transcript Requests  

Transcript Requests

Transcripts can be requested by printing out a transcript request form (click here to view) and mailing it to:

County College of Morris
Office of Records and Registration
214 Center Grove Road
Randolph, NJ 07869

Official vs Unofficial Transcripts

The official transcript is a copy of a student’s permanent academic record at County College of Morris and is sent directly to the institution or agency designated. Students may request to receive an official transcript directly, however, the transcript will be stamped “Official Transcript Issued To Student In Sealed Envelope”.

Unofficial transcripts are issued to the student and stamped “Unofficial Student Copy’’. These may be used for a student’s personal record, interviews or in place of a grade report.


Currently there is no fee charged for transcript requests.  There is a limit of ten copies per request.  If there are any outstanding obligations to County College of Morris, the transcript will not be released and you will be notified by mail.


No transcript will be released without the signature of the student. The transcript/academic record may not be released by any other party OR released to any other party without the written consent of the student.

Questions or More Information

For questions or additional information, please call (973) 328-5200.