Instant Decision Days
CCM is hosting an Instant Decision Day event for students applying to the upcoming Spring and Fall 2015 semesters. This event is an individual appointment with an Admissions Counselor. The applicant will have their application reviewed and receive an Admissions decision immediately.
When: Thursday, October 30th, 2014
Time: Appointments between 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Where: Admissions Office located in the Student Community Center (park in lot 6 - obtain a visitor's pass at the
Public Safety Office located opposite parking lot 5)
RSVP: Space is limited and reservations are required!
Instant Decision Day Requirements:
1. Students must complete an ONLINE application for admission no later than one business day prior to the event and pay the $30 application fee.
· Exception: Students who require a fee waiver will be able to submit a paper application on the day of the event with the fee waiver attached from their High School Guidance Counselor.
2. Students must bring their official high school transcripts in a sealed envelope or have them sent to the Admissions Office directly from their school prior to the event.
3. Students who are eligible for placement test exemption must provide SAT/ACT scores (unofficial copies accepted).
· Minimum SAT scores needed for testing exemption:
540 Critical reading and/or 530 Mathematics
· Minimum ACT scores needed for testing exemption:
23 English and/or 23 Mathematics
4. If you are a permanent resident, please bring your original card in for us to copy for our records.
All documents must be submitted prior to the event or hand delivered at Instant Decision Day check-in for a student to participate in the program.
For more information or to make your appointment, please email Carolyn Ucci, Admissions Counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org