Instant Decision Days
CCM is hosting two Instant Decision Day events this fall for students
applying to the Spring 2014 and Fall 2014 semesters only for individual
appointments with an Admissions Counselor, have their application reviewed, and
receive an Admissions decision.
When: December 2, 2013
Appointments between 3:00pm-6:00pm
Office located in the Student Community Center (park in lot 6)
RSVP: Space is
limited and reservations are required!
Instant Decision Day Requirements:
1. Students must complete an ONLINE application for
admission no later than one business day prior to the event and pay the $30
· Exception: Students who require a fee waiver
will be able to submit a paper application on the day of the event with the fee
waiver attached from their High School Guidance Counselor.
2. Students must bring their official high school
transcripts in a sealed envelope or have them sent to the Admissions Office
directly from their school prior to the event.
3. Students who are eligible for placement test
exemption must provide SAT/ACT scores (unofficial copies accepted).
· Minimum SAT scores needed for testing exemption:
540 Critical reading and/or 530 Mathematics
· Minimum ACT scores needed for testing exemption:
23 English and/or 23 Mathematics
4. If you are a permanent resident, please bring your
original card in for us to copy for our records.
Please note: All
documents must be submitted prior to the event or hand delivered at Instant
Decision Day check-in for a student to participate in the program.
For more information
or to make your appointment, please email Carolyn Ucci at firstname.lastname@example.org