Instant Decision Days
The CCM Admissions Office will be hosting Instant Decision Days on Thursdays throughout May and June for students interested in enrolling in the Summer 2016 semesters or the Fall 2016 semesters. The applicant will have their application reviewed and receive an admissions decision on the spot.
Instant Decision Day Requirements:
1. Schedule an appointment online (required) - https://ccminstantdecision.youcanbook.me
3. Official High School transcripts in a sealed envelope
4. Official College transcripts (only if you attended another college / university and would like to be considered for transfer credits or exemption from the placement test)
5. Unofficial SAT / ACT scores. (Optional - the scores can be used for placement testing exemption if they are less than 7 years old)
· Minimum SAT scores needed for testing exemption:
540 Critical reading and/or 530 Mathematics
· Minimum ACT scores needed for testing exemption:
23 English and/or 23 Mathematics
All documents must be submitted prior to the event or hand delivered at Instant Decision Day check-in for a student to participate in the program.
Instant Decision Day Appointments will take place in the Admissions office located in the Student Community Center (attached to parking lot 6).
All visitors MUST stop at the Public Safety office in parking lot 10 (prior to appointment time) to obtain a visitor's parking pass.