In-Demand Programs for Your Business
MAKE YOUR BUSINESS VITAL IN 2016!
For more details on these HOT IN-DEMAND PROGRAMS call 973-328-5188. Find out how we can provide these to your organization on- or off-site!
Adding net value or killing your profits?
Effective supply chain management either boosts or drains your business operations depending on how well your business processes are integrated and managed.
You MUST identify and drive out hidden costs and improve your on-time shipment delivery track record. Otherwise, you will lose customer interest and demand which can be a fatal blow to your business. Our program will help you to address these issues and realize the following benefits:
- INCREASE YOUR CASH FLOW
- IMPROVE QUALITY AND ATTAIN A HIGHER PROFIT MARGIN
- MAXIMIZE YOUR BOTTOM LINE (DECREASE USE OF FIXED ASSETS IN SUPPLY CHAIN)
- REDUCE INVENTORY COSTS
- ATTAIN HIGHER LEVELS OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- BUILD BETTER TRUST BETWEEN PARTNERS
- DELIVER AN EFFICIENT MANUFACTURING STRATEGY
- ESTABLISH WELL-BALANCED PROCESS INTEGRATION
Sales Training for Results
Your TEAM Snapshot: Chasing phantom deals or closing high valued prospects?
For your team to achieve consistent sales, they need laser-focused messages that attract the attention of your best prospects. But gaining their attention is only the first step. Your team must have the ability to qualify the best prospects with decision making authority and then connect with them in a persuasive manner to close the sale. To do this they must be adept with assessing and relating to varied personalities. There are learned behaviors one can acquire to be more successful in achieving this goal. We will help your team uncover new ways to master the process and own the sales cycle. Here’s how:
- ACQUIRE A TRUE BELIEF IN YOUR PRODUCT AND SERVICE AND HOW TO RELAY THIS BELIEF TO OTHERS
- LEARN THE SECRET OF CONFIDENCE-BUILDING WHICH BREEDS CONFIDENCE AS A MIND SET
- GAIN SKILLS FOR TRULY EFFECTIVE PROSPECTING AND QUALIFYING HIGH-VALUED TARGETS
- BECOME AN EXPERT IN RECOGNIZING AND ADAPTING TO VARIED PERSONALITY STYLES
- HANDLE OBJECTIONS IN A WINNING, CONFIDENT MANNER
- BE A LEADER IN THE TRUE ART OF NEGOTIATION
- ESTABLISH A FOCUS ON MAINTAINING OPTIMAL PROFIT MARGINS
- MASTER THE TIMING OF CLOSING THE SALE
- REMEMBER THE IMPORTANCE OF REFERRALS AND MAKE IT A STANDARD PRACTICE
Management Training Program: Developing Leaders for the 21st Century
Does your organization foster management excellence?
The role of today’s managers is becoming increasingly more difficult. Today’s business challenges require a lot of experience and increased skills, along with the ability to foresee future changes and the impact they may have on your business. A strong management team within a company must be nurtured and developed in a collaborative style to support successful company operations in an evolving, competitive global economy. To achieve this, today’s leaders and managers must have a strong foundation on which to draw. This program provides a series of topic modules which support progressive development of each individual to acquire the skills that are most important to them at a given moment in time. This training will help you acquire and develop these essential skills:
- EFFECTIVE STRATEGIC PLAN DEVELOPMENT
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP (CRITICAL PERFORMANCE BEHAVIORS)
- MANAGING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS
- STRATEGIC INFLUENCING
- LEVERAGING DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- CRITICAL THINKING AND PROBLEM SOLVING
- MANAGING AND EMBRACING CHANGE
- DEVELOPMENTAL COACHING
This program will give you the skills to be an adaptive manager who can create clarity, vision and build mutual trust with and within your team and other departments. It will guide you to inspire optimal performance from team members and help bring out their strongest talents.
Resources are precious. Are you spending them in the best and most efficient way possible?
When project failure rates increase, your company’s competitiveness goes down significantly. Having a workforce well-trained in project management principles can substantially differentiate your organization’s ability to establish a strong market position.
To establish a successful project management environment and realize the benefits that accrue from this discipline, your workforce must have the practical skills to plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects. This program utilizes materials based on best practices established by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is blended with practical and real-world experiences. The training will target the development of the essential skills to be a successful project manager as well as laying the foundation for PMI certification. The key topics include:
- PLANNING FOR PROJECT SUCCESS
- PLANNING QUALITY
- IDENTIFYING AND MANAGING RISK
- MANAGING PROJECT PERFORMANCE
- MANAGING PROJECT TEAMS
- NEGOTIATION AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Join the nearly 60% of companies that found building a strong project management discipline in their organizations helped them to lower costs, realize greater efficiencies, and improve customer and stakeholder satisfaction as well as providing them with a substantially greater competitive edge.
54% of Companies DO NOT Have a Succession Plan
Are you one of them? A recent business poll further relayed….an additional 27% have only a general consensus of succession, but no official plan. Are you among the unprepared?
If you do not have a plan, you will not be prepared to handle critical downsides such as:
- The impact of an ever present mass exodus of the Baby Boomer generation in your workforce causing a dramatic and rapid negative effect on organizational performance and skyrocketing your replacement costs
- The high cost of external recruitment and training which is significantly more expensive than promoting from within
- Loss of knowledge of rising stars and future leaders
- More exposure to risk and losing essential employees and top performers which severely disrupts company operations, and adversely impacts a company’s revenue position and market standing
- Lack of knowledge of competency gaps across your workforce which lowers productivity
You will achieve success through a training and planning process which will result from:
- Implementing a proven Succession Planning System (A system design, identification of critical resources, and a model to establish progression pathways).
- Gaining an understanding of your resources by identifying key positions, thoroughly analyzing your work environment and by establishing individualized engagement plans.
- Developing competency models for each position (position vision and key deliverables expected).
- Creating accurate risk assessments.
- Crafting an action plan and evaluating the plan.
- Setting the plan in motion with implementation accountability at all levels of management.
- Creating reinforcement at all levels of the organization to establish the plan’s value, acceptance, and continuous usage.