Alert: College offices will be closed from 12:30 to 3 p.m. on Friday, September, 22. All classes will be held as scheduled.
Home  >  Accessibility Services  >  For Current Students  

For Current Students

Students who wish to receive accommodations for their classes must submit a request each semester for a set of accommodation memos to be created. You must be registered with our office by submitting a Disability Services application and the appropriate documentation. If you have already completed this process, you do not need to apply again for services, but you must submit the Accommodation Letter Request Form. You may either complete this form and submit it by e-mail to or submit it in person to the Disability Services Office in LRC 105.