|SERVICES FOR CCM FACULTY & STAFF
- Interactive video conferencing
- Equipment recommendation/consultation
- Class projects
- Incorporation of video into PowerPoint presentations
Interactive Classrooms for Audio & Video Conferencing
- Cohen Hall CH156
SERVICES FOR CCM STUDENTS
SERVICES FOR THE COMMUNITY
Assistance is available to non-profit organizations in the local community
- Creating public service announcements
- promoting Morris County programs through media production
- advertising on METV (Morris Educational Television)
- television studio tours- available week days between 8:30am and 4:00pm
(children must be at least 8 years of age)
Rental of Multimedia Television Studio
- $100 per hour/ facilities reservation
- $50 per hour/ campus TV director charge
- $50 per hour/ technician charge
- Reservations may be made by calling 973-328-5290
Multimedia Classroom: Cohen Hall CH156
MACLET is a membership driven organization producing programs promoting issues affecting students, parents, and educators in Morris County. Programs produced through MACLET can be viewed on METV (Morris Educational Television), which is programmed at the County College of Morris and is available on both Cablevision Channel 77 and Verizon Fios Channel 40.
METV (Morris Educational Television)
Morris Educational Television broadcasts within Morris County on Cablevision Channel 77 and Verizon Fios Channel 40. CCM manages the programming for this public access education station with programs that air 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
New programs can be scheduled, time allowing, by calling 973-328-5287.
Advertising, space allowing, for non-profit organizations can be requested by calling 973-328-5288.