Entrepreneurial Training Program for the Unemployed (ETPU)
What is the ETPU Program?
- An intensive 60-hour training program taught over 6 weeks for anyone who wants to start their own small business.
- A daytime training program taught by experienced professionals in their respective subject areas.
- Introduction and Assessment - Rewards and Risks of Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Registration - Registering your Business Contracts and Licenses
- Business Plan Management - Writing Your Business Plan Market Analysis
- Finance - Financial Statements QuickBooks Capital and Cash Flow
- Accounting - Accounting Fundamentals Recordkeeping
- Insurance and Legal Formation - Risk Assessment General Liability Other Liabilities
- Marketing - Marketing Action Plan Research and Analysis Sales Marketing Production
- Management Information Systems - Website Information Social Networking
- Bank Financing - Meet the Lenders
- Tuition and fees are $900 which includes a workbook and an extensive binder of handouts to assist you in creating your business plan.
- Free if you are on unemployment and qualify.
- If unemployed meet with a counselor at your local NJ One-Stop Career Center to obtain an application and attend an orientation session or call
- To enroll directly if you're not unemployed or for information about the curriculum or scheduling contact Sharon Tremitiedi at 973-328-5533 or email@example.com
- Orientation workshops are held the second Tuesday of each month at CCM in Morristown.
Orientation dates: July 2011 - December 2011
- Tuesday, July 12th
- Tuesday, August 9th
- Tuesday, September 13th
- Tuesday, October 11th
- Tuesday, November 8th
- Tuesday, December 13th