The Center for Business & Technology at County College of Morris (CCM) will be offering a final round of free business skills training for employees starting in June and running through the fall.
Computer and Communication Skills classes take place at CCM’s Randolph Campus, 214 Center Grove Road, starting June 10. The classes run from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Upcoming courses and dates and locations are:
- Microsoft PowerPoint, June 10, Henderson Hall, Room 114
- Microsoft Excel Level I, June 18, Henderson Hall, Room 114
- Microsoft Excel Level II, June 24, Henderson Hall, Room 114
- Communication Skills for Successful Leaders, a new offering this session, June 14, Henderson Hall, Room 212
- Business Communication for On-the-Job Success, another new offering this session, June 26, Henderson Hall, Room 204
Employers can register employees for as many classes as they deem necessary. The only requirements are that employees must be employed at least 20 hours a week and paid their usual hourly rate while in training. For the computer training, employees also should have a basic knowledge of Windows and how to use a keyboard and mouse.
This training is being offered at no charge to employers through a partnership developed by the New Jersey Department of Labor with the New Jersey Business and Industry Association and the New Jersey Community College Consortium for Workforce and Economic Development.