The dates of the Sherman H. Masten Learning Resource Center’s (LRC) move during its renovation to County College of Morris’ (CCM) new building at 675 Route 10 East have been revised. To minimize disruption to students and faculty, spring break week has been selected for the rescheduled move. The schedule is now as follows:
• The LRC will remain open February 13-18
• The LRC will close during spring break week, Friday, March 8 – Saturday, March 16
• The LRC will reopen at 675 Route 10 East on Monday, March 18
The move will also impact additional services. In anticipation of the relocation the following services have already moved:
• Disability Services, now in SCC 125
• Testing Services, now in EH 209 and EH 211
• Library instruction classes, now in EH 206 and other locations
Please note that the Media Center will remain in its current location during the renovation.
The renovation is expected to take at least 18 months to complete. When it reopens, the new LRC will be a state-of-the-art facility offering students, faculty and the community at large a modern facility in which to read, research and conduct events. The renovation will include new carpeting and décor, improved lighting, new furniture and an improved heating and ventilation system. The renovated building will house an expanded art gallery and café, as well as the library, Media Center, Disability Services and Testing.