Students at County College of Morris (CCM) were recently recognized at the 45th Annual Campus Life Appreciation Dinner Dance for their achievements in the classroom and around campus.
Since 1969, CCM has recognized its outstanding students who have been involved in clubs, organizations and performing arts productions. This year’s recognition dinner dance took place April 29 at the Skylands in Randolph.
“These students have spent numerous hours volunteering and working hard to contribute to the life of the campus,” noted Tom Molski, director of Campus Life.
Along with the students, Dr. Edward Yaw, CCM president, and members of the college’s Board of Trustees attended the annual event.
Awards presented at the event were:
- Board of Trustees Service Award: Anhelina Mahdzyar (Randolph)
- Dean Patton Student Life Award: Angelique Onorati (Mendham)
- Outstanding First Year Student Leader Award: Kleo Purbollari (Lincoln Park)
- Dr. Masten Scholar/Leader Award: Kelby Clark (Pine Brook), Michael Neier (Long Valley), Lucina Simonian (Parsippany), Carlos Herrera (Morristown) and Renata Mauriz (Succasunna)
- Distinguished Student Leaders Awards: Diego Arenas (Morristown), Jordan Barth (Randolph), Nicholas Cirillo (Boonton), Kelby Clark (Montville), Theresa Davis (Hackettstown), Jeremy Forrester (Succasunna), Carlos Herrera (Morristown), Anhelina Mahdzyar (Randolph), Brielle Marinelli (Lake Hiawatha), Renata Mauriz (Succasunna), Michael Neier (Long Valley), Angelique Onorati (Mendham), Lucina Simonian (Parsippany) and Walter Yurcik (Wharton)
- Performing Arts Musical Awards: Alexis Rizzo (Wayne) and Louis Pieri (Wantage)
- Performing Arts Technical Awards: Kevin Ohlweiler (Verona) and Stephanie Anderson (Mount Arlington)
- Dance Outstanding Choreography and Performance Awards: Gina Montalto (Livingston), Cassidy Kraus (Budd Lake) and Ashley Wiedow (Newton)
- Dean Judith Raulf Performing Arts Award: Dr. Bette Simmons, vice president of Student Development and Enrollment Management
- Donald Yaw Performing Arts Award: Daniel Coffey (Nutley)
Photo: 2014 Distinguished Student Leaders Award winners at the County College of Morris annual Campus Life Appreciation Dinner Dance (top row l-r) Don Phelps, associate director of Campus Life, with students Carlos Herrera, Brielle Marinelli, Jordan Barth, Jeremy Forrester, Lucina Simonian, Theresa Davis, Michael Neier, Walter Yurcik ; (bottom row l –r) Renata Mauriz, Kelby Clark, Angelique Onorati. Not shown are Diego Arenas, Nicholas Cirillo and Anhelina Mahdzyar.
- Outstanding Performance as Othello - CCM Shakespeare and Company Production: Rafael Nadal (Pine Brook)
- Outstanding Contribution to CCM Shakespeare and Company Production: TJ Reissner (Lake Hiawatha)
- Outstanding Contribution to CCM Shakespeare and Company Production: Claire Bochenek (Netcong)
- Outstanding Contribution to CCM Shakespeare and Company Production: Devin Carwithen (Madison)
Photo Credit: Tom Molski, director of Campus Life at CCM