JobConnect for Employers: Advertise your employment opportunities to CCM students and/or graduates through this interactive system.Â This system can be used to advertise any type of job.
- Go toÂ https://www.myinterfase.com/ccm/employer/ then ‘Click here to register.’
- Check to see if your company is already listed – Enter any part of your company name in the search field.
- If your company name appears, click on it, click Continue, and you can link your contact information to the employer without having to re-enter the information.
- If your company does not appear. Click â€śCanâ€™t find your organizationâ€ť and add your company name.
- Create an account for yourself for future visits.
- Go toÂ https://www.myinterfase.com/ccm/employer/ then enter your username and password.
- A forgot your passwordÂ link is there if you need it.
How it Works
After an employer submits a job description, it appears in our employment website which students and graduates access with a password.Â Jobs with a degree requirement of Associate and above will be viewable only by graduates.Â Positions remain active for a default of 30 days.
The JobConnect System:
- Posting new jobs is easier with company and contact profiles in place. (You no longer have to re-enter this information every time you post a job.)
- Identifying a â€śJob Categoryâ€ť does not limit your job’s visibility…Â It generates an additional notification to students who have signed up for a JobAgent in that category.
- You can â€śopt-inâ€ť to the Company Directory, even if you donâ€™t have a current job posting.
- Provide â€śconfidentialâ€ť notes about a posting to the Career Services staff that candidates will not view.
- Revisit your postings at any time to edit, cancel, or renew.