In the event of a psychiatric emergency, the following crisis hotlines have trained personnel available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week:
- St. Clare's Hospital - Psychiatric Emergency Service
Assessment, crisis intervention, and referrals for people in crisis, available 24 hours a day.
24 hour hotline: (973) 625-0280
- Morristown Memorial Hospital Psychiatric Emergency Service
- Mental Health Crisis Hotline for Sussex County
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1(800) SUICIDE ( 784-2433)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
1(800) 799-SAFE (799-7233)
If you feel that you or someone you know is in imminent danger of harming self or others, call 911 immediately.