CLICK HERE FOR THE CURRENT WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
The specific topics of workshops vary each semester. Some examples of possible topics include:
- How to handle stress
- Self-image and how it relates to you
- Acclimating and transitioning into the college experience
- How to accept and work through parental divorce
- Stigma on your college campus
- How to grieve while in school
- Relationships and how to work with them
- Substance abuse prevention and education
- Study skills and managing your time adequately
- How to work through negative feelings
- Dealing with depression and/or other unwanted feelings.
Students who would like to discuss any of these topics individually may call (973) 328-5140.