Home  >  Student Life  >  Campus Services  >  Academic Advisement  >  I'm Unsure About My Major  

I'm Unsure About My Major

If you are currently majoring in a degree program you are no longer interested in, and do not have a clear idea of what to pursue, you may wish to contact the Counseling Office for an appointment.
Additionally, you may follow the link to Career Assessment and Exploration.