A cooperative education work experience in business is an optional course offering to Business Administration (2110) and Business Professional Program (3400) majors. It carries a total of four credits, three for the work experience and one for a related class, which can be applied as a business elective or a free elective toward your degree.
- Matriculated in Business Administration or Business Professional Program at County College of Morris as a full-time or part-time student.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Have finished the the majority of your course work and are nearing completion of your CCM degree.
If you are unsure of your eligibility (basic guidelines above), visit the Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education, Cohen Hall 203.
- Visit your Co-op Faculty Advisor for his/her approval signature on the application. Please check with the Office of Career Services to identify the appropriate advisor for your participating semester.
- Return signed application with a resume (assistance with a resume is available) to the Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education for referrals and interviews.**
- Registration for co-op/intern credits upon securing a position. The Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education will open a seat for you in the appropriate sections. Registration prior to securing a job is not available.
If you are currently employed in a position in which a significant number of your duties are related to your academic major, you may be able to use this job for co-op credits. In lieu of a resume, an Additional Duties Form
must be completed to identify your current duties and goals for your co-op semester. This form must be signed by your Co-op Faculty Advisor as well as your employer. The work must take place during the semester you register for the co-op credits.