A cooperative education or internship work experience in Graphic Design is a optional course for Graphic Design majors. It carries four credits, three for the work experience and one for a related class, which can be applied toward your degree as a graphic design elective.
- Matriculated in Graphic Design at County College of Morris as a full-time or part-time student.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Have finished the prerequisites and majority of your course work and are nearing completion of you CCM degree
If you are unsure of your eligibility (basic guidelines above), visit the Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education, Cohen Hall 203, Professor Yvonne Bandy or Professor Stephen Longo, DeMare 233.
- Secure the approval signature on the application of either Professor Yvonne Bandy or Professor Stephen Longo, DeMare 233.
- Return the signed application with a resume (assistance with a resume is available) to the Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education for referrals and interviews.*
- Register for co-op/intern credits upon securing a position. The Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education will open a seat for you in the appropriate sections. Registration prior to securing a job is not available.
If you are currently employed in a position in which a significant number of your duties are related to your academic major, you may be able to use this job for co-op credits. In lieu of a resume, an Additional Duties Form
must be completed to identify your current duties and goals for your co-op semester. This form must be signed by your Co-op Faculty Advisor as well as your employer. The work must take place during the semester you register for the co-op credits.