A cooperative education work experience in Landscape and Horticultural Technology is a required course for Landscape and Horticultural Technology majors. It carries three credits which are applied toward your degree.
- A Landscape and Horticultural Technology co-op is a paid position with a minimum work requirement of 300 hours over a semester.
- Matriculated in Landscape and Horticultural Technology at County College of Morris as a full-time or part-time student.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Have finished the the majority of your course work and are nearing completion of you CCM degree
- Visit your Co-op Faculty Advisor for his approval and signature on the Co-op Work Agreement Form (if applicable)*.
- Return the signed forms to the Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education, Cohen Hall 203.
- Register for the co-op credits upon securing a position. The Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education will open a seat for you in the appropriate sections. Registration prior to securing a job is not available.
*If you are already employed, have your employer complete the Work Agreement Form that is attached to the co-op application and secure the signatures of both your employer and co-op faculty advisor.