Cooperative Education in Mechanical Engineering Technology
A cooperative education work experience in mechanical engineering technology is an optional course offering mechanical engineering technology majors.
- A mechanical engineering technology co-op is a paid position with a minimum work requirement of 300 hours over a semester.
- Matriculated in Mechanical Engineering Technology at County College of Morris as a full-time or part-time student.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Have finished the the majority of your course work and prerequisites and are nearing completion of your CCM.
If you are unsure of your eligibility (basic guidelines above), visit the Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education, Cohen Hall 203.
- Visit your Co-op Faculty Advisor for his approval signature on the application.
- Return signed application with a resume (assistance with a resume is available) to the Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education for referrals and interviews.
- Registration for co-op/intern credits upon securing a position. The Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education will open a seat for you in the appropriate sections. Registration prior to securing a job is not available.