This year's Career Week will take place November 14 - 18, 2016.
Students in a variety of majors and programs (and those who are undecided) had opportunities throughout the week to explore a variety of career options.
Coming Soon! Check back here for a full schedule.
Some of the workshops planned:
GENERAL INTEREST SESSIONS
- Explore your career options! Connect your education to the world of work!
- Broadcasting – Panel: Broadcasting and Video Professionals
- Business –Careers in Property Management
- Journalism – How to Succeed in Freelance Journalism
- Early Childhood Education – Presentation: Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Public Administration – Degree Completion and the CCM/Rutgers Partnership
- Biology & Chemistry –Mondelez International Scientist: Careers in the Food Industry
- Landscape & Horticultural Technology –Panel: Association of Professional Landscape Designers
- Biology & Chemistry – Presentation: Senior Executive, Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- Public Health – Health Inspector: Career Options in Public Health & the Environment
- Career Choices: Tools to Help You Choose – Counseling and Student Success
- What Can I Do With This Major? – Career Services & Cooperative Education