Fall ’23 Advisement & Registration is Underway!
Step 1: Â Receive An Email From Admissions
You will receive an email from the Admissions Office providing you with your login credentials to access CCMâ€™s registration system (Titans Direct â€“ Student Planning) and set up your CCM student email (If you havenâ€™t received this email â€“ contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
Step 2: Â Receive An Email From Dr. Pam Marcenaro, The Academic Success Center (TASC)
- Next, you will receive an email from TASC, outlining your next steps for advisement and registration for the upcoming term.
- Complete the New Student “To Do List” embedded in the TASC email:Â
Non-Degree Seeking/Non-Matriculating Students.
- Attend a virtual New Student Advising & Registration (NSAR) session hosted by your Student Success Specialist.Mon. thru Thurs. at 2:30 pm by clicking this link https://ccm-edu.zoom.us/my/ccmtasc or links below:
- Mondays â€“ Non-matriculated/visiting students and general advising questions
- Tuesdays – Business, Math, Engineering & Technologies Majors
- Wednesdays â€“ Liberal Arts Majors
- Thursdays â€“ Health Professions and Natural Science Majors
If you have any questions, cannot make these sessions, or need assistance, contact TASC at 973-328-5530 or email email@example.com.