- Increase campus awareness of physical, learning and emotional disabilities.
- DAC will continue to monitor accessibility, information, and safety issues on campus:
- Signage indicating handicapped access for parking, entries, and elevators.
- Study of extending existing elevators in the Academic Complex to the third floor.
- Respond to questions/issues from campus community quickly and accurately.
- Updating of the Disability Awareness bulletin boards with information on resources, contacts, Committee minutes, scholarships and other planned events on and off campus. Explore website and Facebook possibilities.
- Interaction with faculty/students in the creation of events and programs to become a more âproactiveâ campus.