Are Chemists in Demand in Industry? Yes!
- Chemists provide the backbone for manufacturing industries and regulatory agencies, such as
- Industrial and government laboratories
- Environmental protection
- Regulatory agencies
- Chemists at all levels of education can find a market for their skills and knowledge in every employment area: a further testament to the scope and utility of the science of chemistry.
Why Choose a Career in Chemistry?
- Chemistry has provided the solution to many complex and important problems that concern our society.
- Chemistry has improved the quality of all phases of human life, from soft contact lenses and synthetic blood to alternative fuel sources, and advances in medicine and biotechnology.
- No other basic science touches and shapes as many aspects of modern society as chemistry.
- Chemistry is a versatile subject area and the pursuit of a career in chemistry can be a most intellectually satisfying and rewarding experience.