CCM CARES = Free Money
to Cover a Range of Pandemic-Related Expenses
Applying Is Simple and Easy
Supporting documents either can be scanned or photographed and sent via email to
Are you dreaming of college and a better future but struggling to find ways to pay for a higher education as a result of the pandemic? CCM CARES funds are available to help support those impacted by COVID-19. CARES Act grants, which are free and do not need to be paid back, can be used to cover a wide range of costs such as rent, utility bills, child care, computers, wi-fi and more.
Who Is Eligible?
Students who are:
- Enrolled in 2021 Spring Semester courses who are seeking a degree or certificate at CCM
- Eligible to receive Federal Title IV financial aid, which can be verified by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- An explanation of the basic eligibility criteria for federal student aid also can be found at https://studentaid.gov/understand-aid/eligibility/requirements.
- Making satisfactory academic progress
- Impacted financially as a result of the pandemic
Unfortunately, the U.S. Department of Education does not allow these funds to be distributed to students who are classified as international, DACA, visiting, dual credit, dual enrolled or taking only Workforce Development courses.
CARES Grant Goal
The goal of the CARES Act is to assist students who have been affected by COVID-19 quickly, efficiently and in a caring manner.
Please note CCM CARES is not an alternative to filing the FAFSA for tuition and fees. Therefore, we strongly encourage all students to complete the FAFSA.
Who Can I Contact with Questions?
All questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org