CCM CARES = Free Money
to Cover a Range of Pandemic-Related Expenses
Applying Is Simple and Easy
Supporting documents either can be scanned or photographed and sent via email to
Are you dreaming of college and a better future but struggling to find ways to pay for a higher education as a result of the pandemic? CCM CARES funds are available to help support those impacted by COVID-19. CARES Act grants, which are free and do not need to be paid back, can be used to assist with a wide range of costs such as rent, utility bills, child care, computers, wi-fi and more.
Who Is Eligible?
Students who are:
- Currently registered for courses in a degree, non-degree, non credit, dual enrollment or certificate in a continuing education program
- U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen┬á (employment authorization card holders are excluded)
- Eligible to receive Federal Title IV financial aid, which can be verified by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Attention: Non FAFSA filers must submit proof of U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen status to the financial aid office.
- An explanation of the basic eligibility criteria for federal student aid also can be found at https://studentaid.gov/understand-aid/eligibility/requirements.
- Impacted financially as a result of the pandemic (documented proof required)
Unfortunately, the U.S. Department of Education does not allow these funds to be distributed to students who are classified as international, DACA and undocumented students.
CARES Grant Goal
The goal of the CARES Act is to assist students who have been affected by COVID-19 quickly, efficiently and in a caring manner.
Awarding priority is to currently registered students who demonstrate exceptional financial need based on their FAFSA results, which may result with a Federal Pell grant eligibility.
Please note CCM CARES is not an alternative to filing the FAFSA for tuition and fees. Therefore, we strongly encourage all students to complete the FAFSA.
Who Can I Contact with Questions?
All questions may be sent to email@example.com