Need Help Completing Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or
NJ Alternative Application for NJ Dreamers?
Two weeks only! Appointments are required!!
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 through Friday, January 31, 2020
Special Saturday Session – Limited seats available: January 18, 2020: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
The Financial Aid Office will be conducting Financial Aid workshops to assist students in submitting the 2020-2021 or the 2019-2020 FAFSA and the NJ State Alternative Application. The completion of the FAFSA or the NJ Alternative Application is required of all students who plan to utilize financial aid to help them meet their educational expenses. This may include Federal/State Grants including the Community College Opportunity Grant, Loans and Institutional Scholarships.
Financial aid advisors will be available to help guide students and their parents through the process! Appointments are required!
Schedule your appointment: Monday/Thursday from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM or Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
**Space is extremely limited** (1 guest only) **the student must be present if a parent attends**
Be Prepared for Your Appointment
- Create an FSA ID# (fsaid.ed.gov) prior to the appointment – (need help contact 1-800-433-3243)
- Know your Social Security Number and your Alien Registration Number (if you are an eligible non-citizen)
- Bring all parts of the 2017 and 2018 Federal Income Tax Return including W2, 1099 and other records of money earned
- Bring most recent bank statements & records of investments (if applicable)
- In-Kind Support- (If you did not work in 2017 or 2018) Provide the annual monies received or bills paid on your behalf
- Bring records of untaxed income such as Social Security/Unemployment income/benefit statements and child support received for all members of the household for the 2017, 2018 and 2019 year
** If you are under 24 years old you will need the above information for your parents too**
Let us help you help yourself!
(Workshops are open to County College of Morris new and continuing students)