Alumni scholarships are made available to CCM students each year through the contributions of alumni. The selection of recipients is handled through the Alumni Scholarship Committee. The amount of the award is $500 for full-time and $250 for part-time students. (Some awards are renewable and can be worth up to $2,000.) The main priority candidates for these awards are CHILDREN and GRANDCHILDREN of ALUMNI and will be considered first. However, returning alumni and CCM students involved in the Student Alumni Association are also eligible to apply. The award is based primarily on scholastic achievement and community service/activities, as well as other factors.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
Due to the current situation, the scholarship application process dates have been adjusted to better serve current and future CCM students for the upcoming 2020-2021 academic year.
- Fall Term â€“ August 1 – September 30
- Spring Term – January 15 – February 15
Applications can be obtained from the Alumni Office, Henderson Hall Room 211, or download theÂ Alumni Scholarship Form. You must submit this special alumni scholarship application with all the pieces detailed below in order to be considered. The CCM General Scholarship application alone is not sufficient without these additional credentials.
You are required to submit the following by the the deadlines noted above:
Completed Alumni Scholarship application.
- College transcript(s) – CCM (if credits have been completed – or latest grade completed)
- High School transcript – Only if less than 12 college credits have been completed.
- TWO letters of recommendation – teacher, employer, or professional colleague – directed to “The Alumni Scholarship Committee.”
- Personal Statement – stating your goals, need for financial assistance, plans for further education after CCM, career objectives, etc.
Applications which are not accompanied by the required credentials will not be considered!
CCM Alumni Scholarship Committee
214 Center Grove Rd.
Randolph, NJ 07869