The Aquatic Facility at the County College of Morris features a six lane, 25 yard pool ranging in depth from 4.5 to 10 feet that provides a wonderful opportunity for low impact exercising, lap swimming, or water aerobics. The aquatic facility is located in the Health & Physical Education Building, Room 111. Certified lifeguards on duty are trained in: American Red Cross lifeguard training and Community First Aid and Safety, as well as CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
The Aquatics facility is available during open swim hours for current students, staff and faculty.Â All must present a valid CCM ID upon entry.
Locker and shower facilities are available to all individuals using the pool. All belongings must be stored in the locker rooms. A lock is recommended for securing items. Tall lockers should not be locked over night. The college is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Information regarding rates and availability may be obtained by calling the Aquatic Office (973) 328-5257. The college reserves the right to cancel activities and reservations due to operational or safety concerns. In such cases the college will make every effort to offer alternative times.
Aquatic Supervisor: Krystal Hoffman Phone: (973)328-5257 Email: email@example.com Open Swim Hours(Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:30am – 12:00noon ): (973)328-5257 Athletic Office: (973)328-5252 Security: (973)328-5550 Emergency: (973)328-5555
Aquatic Facility Rules – for rentals
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children under 13 years of age will be given a swim test before being allowed to swim.
- Proper swimsuit attire must be worn at ALL TIMES. All swimmers MUST shower before entering the pool.
- The college reserves the right to cancel activities, reservations, and open swim times due to operational, or safety concerns. Losses or expenses incurred due to such cancellation will not be reimbursed.
- In the event a dispute or controversy arises regarding the meaning, intent, or interpretation of anything contained herein, the judgment of the college concerning such disputes shall be final.
Swimming at the County College of Morris Aquatic Facility is a privilege not a right. Not adhering to the posted college policies and procedures may result in the loss of privilege. Copies of rules may be obtained from the aquatic office.