Welcome to Softball at CCM!
CCM Softball has consistently been one of the top junior college programs in the Northeast. The Titans have reached the Final Four in the Region Playoffs for 10 consecutive years, winning Region championships in 2016 & 2019.
2019 saw the Titans complete one of the best seasons in CCM history. The team finished with a record of 42-12 and won the Garden State Conference championship, the Region 19 championship, the District (Super Region) championship and advanced to the NJCAA World Series in Clinton, Mississippi. CCM finished the season ranked 17th in the nation.
Several players had outstanding seasons for the Titans. Katlyn Lloyd (Roxbury) set career marks in homeruns (28) and stolen bases (73) and was selected as a 1st team All American by both the NFCA and the NJCAA. Alyssa Borozan (Mount Olive) hit .442 as a freshman and was a 2nd team All American selection by the NFCA. Kellie Faber (Butler) was 22-2 as a pitcher and was named 1st team All East Region. Nicole Carter (Hackettstown) went 18-7 in the circle and was twice named National Pitcher of the Week. Nicole Catalina (Lenape Valley) hit .392 for her career with 114 hits and 107 RBI’s. Lloyd, Faber, Carter and Catalina are all sophomores who will be missed.
Advantages for playing softball at CCM:
- Year round program includes fall schedule of practice and scrimmages vs. mostly 4 yr. schools
- Off Season strength and conditioning workouts
- Regular Study halls and focused academic counseling (Very High Team GPA)
- Softball Stadium built in 2011
- Annual Spring trip to Cocoa Beach, Florida in March
- Competitive Spring Schedule vs. Top Northeast Teams
- Smaller Roster (12-15) allows more playing time for freshmen
Prospective softball players should fill out the athlete profile on the Athletics website or contact Coach Greg Wardlow at firstname.lastname@example.org.