- Go to My Computer
- Click on the icon “dfs(\\ccm.edu)(F:)” Note: Drive letter is not always F:
- Select “Users”
- Search for your folder (list is alphabetical)
- Folder names are your username (ie: jsmith)
- You can save your files in this folder instead of on the hard drive of your computer.
- Folders are backed up every night.
- If you are teaching in a classroom, once you log into the computer you can also access your folder.
- If you cannot find your folder, contact the Solution Center.
Make sure you familiarize yourself with CCM’s policies on data security by clicking on the links below: