- To determine your exact User ID, click What’s my User ID?
- This username will also be used to log into your Student E-mail account, Blackboard, WiFi and LRC Databases.*
- Your password has been automatically set to ccm + your 7 digit student ID Number (ex: ccm0123456)
- We strongly encourage you to change the automatically generated password (Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters in length.
- The Student Password Maintenance Site is where you can change your automatically generated password.
- Once you change your password, the new password becomes your password for all of the above.*
- If you requested a temporary password, this password will not work as this feature is only for students who attended prior to/but not after 2008.
Note: If you do not have or know your student ID number, you will need to contact the Solution Center at 973-328-5600.Â They can assist you with obtaining your ID number.
If you are still experiencing a problem, you can also contact the Solution Center at 973-328-5600 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send a Solution Center Request by filling out the Solution Center Request form.