County College of Morris (CCM) remains aware of regular updates and recommendatins by the CDC.Â Out of an abundace of caution, the college will continue implementing its current protocols, as advised by state and county officials.
When visiting campus, follow these guidelines:
- Wear a mask when in the presence of one or more persons, whether you are indoors or outside.
- Socially distance yourself from others at least six feet apart.
- If you feel ill with COVID-19 type symptoms, stay home.
- Quarantine time if testing positive or having COVID-19 type symptoms will remain 14 days for now.
- Students and employees, continue to use the RAVE notification app when arriving on campus.
As information and guidance is shared by state and county officials, CCM will continue to review protocols and communicate updates to our community.