CCM Provided Technology
- Technology Enhanced Classrooms (TEC):
- *The equipment available in the TEC rooms are computer with Internet access, Symposium (select classrooms), document camera, VCR/DVD player, laptop hook-up availability.
Available Software – College-wide
*If you need training on any of the available software, please contact CTL to set up an appointment.
- Panopto is a powerful video platform that allows users to do video captures and live streams. Â It may be used on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. Any recordings you create inside of WebEx and Zoom will automatically transition into your Panopto account.
To create and access your new Panopto account, please follow these instructions:
- Go toÂ https://ccm.hosted.panopto.com
- On the drop down menu, select CCM Authentication, and click Sign In
- You will be redirected to the CCM BlackBoard login page to enter your CCM credentials, if you are not already logged into your BlackBoard account
- You will then arrive in your new account.Â There will be several How-To videos inside your account.
TechSmith Knowmia (Formerly TechSmith Relay)
- Access TechSmith Knowmia
- EAC Outcomes: Provides instructors with a detailed item and validity statistics on tests taken in Blackboard. This tool is accessible within each Blackboard course shell under Course Tools in the Control Panel.
Technology available through CTL
Complete theÂ Technology Request FormÂ to request equipment.
- Headsets (audio & microphone)
- iPads (Using iPads In The Classroom Grant)
Visit theÂ Pinterest account which has resources for various academic areas â€” no need to create an account.