Originally a one-man show written and performed by Chazz Palminteri, Robert De Niro made his film directorial debut bringing the story—and Palminteri—to the screen in 1993. Now De Niro, along with the original stage director Jerry Zaks, is bringing a musical version of this story about racial strife and organized crime to Broadway with a score by Alan Menken (Little Shop of Horrors, Beauty and the Beast) and Glenn Slater (School of Rock—The Musical, Sister Act).
- Show Synopsis: Based on the one-man show that inspired the now classic film, this streetwise musical will take you to the stoops of the Bronx in the 1960s—where a young man is caught between the father he loves and the mob boss he’d love to be.
- Tickets: $35 CCM students (with Fall 2017 ID card), $40 guest. Includes mezzanine theatre seat and roundtrip bus transportation. On sale at the SCC Information Window starting Tuesday, September 26. (Cash or check only)
- CCM Event Participant’s Hold Harmless Form (must be completed by all CCM bus trip participants)
- Time: Bus leaves CCM at 3:30 pm for the 7:00 pm show at the Longacre Theatre.
- Sponsored by: The Office of Campus Life