For Employees of the College:


If you have had a name change or moved recently, please download the Address or Name Change form, complete and return to Human Resources so that we can update your information in Human Resources and Payroll.


For CCM Students:


Students who need to make such changes will need to fill out a “Change of Information” form and submit it to Records and Registration.


Change of Information Forms –  can be faxed – if you have the ability to 973-328-5209, you can also scan a signed form and send it as an attachment in an email to ( or submit the form in person to Records and Registration located in the Student Community Center.