An Open House for Everyone
The CCM Academic and Career Fair
Whether you’re a high school student looking to earn a college degree, or seeking to gain the qualifications you need for quick entry into a field such as engineering or IT or an adult desiring to improve your career opportunities, CCM has a pathway to meet your goals. Come learn about all weÂ have to offer at our spring open house.
Take a closer look at County College of Morris â€“ a top New Jersey college
- CCMâ€™s 50 associate degree programs and 50+ certificate programs
- Paying for college â€“ You also may qualify for tuition free funding!
- Student support services
- Athletic programs and student clubs
Get a Job, Get a Better Job, Be More Effective at the Job Youâ€™re In
- Certificate programs and courses in AutoCAD, C++, medical billing and coding, Python, project management, supply chain and more
- How to restart a college education
- Using prior experience to jump-start a new career
- Job search and interview strategies that work
Apply at the Open House and weâ€™ll waive the application fee.
Tour our campus and meet current students
Academic Fair and Career Fair
Explore your career options as you get to see and learn about our unique facilities, state-of-the art equipment and labs, learn about clubs, support services, and more.
Reserve your spot today for one of two sessions 9 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.
For more information on the College and Career Showcase, contact the Office of Admissions
At Admiss@ccm.edu or 973-328-5100.
County College of Morris, 214 Center Grove Road, Randolph, NJ 07869