Facility Issues, Concerns and Requests
Repair Request Forms (Classroom Condition Forms) – Are located on the wall near the entrance of each classroom and lab. They can be filled out and left on the hook for the custodian or sent via campus mail to Plant & Maintenance. Items will be checked and addressed as necessary. Maintenance requests may include cleaning concerns, lights out, damaged furniture, etc.
Work Order Request Forms â€“ Are available on the Faculty Staff E-Forms web page and can be used for special requests or setups. The form requires the Department Chair, Director, or VP approval.
Construction on Campus
CCM Stormwater Procedures
- 14.03 – Vehicle Fueling and Bulk Receiving – Standard Operating Procedure
- 14.08 – Good Housekeeping Practices at Maintenance Yards- Standard Operating Procedure
- 14.10 – Stormwater Pollution Plan
- 14.11 – Refuse Container & Dumpster Maintenance- Standard Operating Procedure
- 14.12 – Vegetative Waste- Standard Operating Procedure
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Helpful Resources
For questions or to view the entire Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program, contact our Stormwater Program Coordinator (SPC):
Charlene Peterson, Director of Plant & Maintenance
County College of Morris