The Office of Campus Life is committed to complementing the¬†academic program and to enhancing the overall educational experience of students through exposure to and participation in diverse programs, activities and events, trips, special presentations,¬†new student orientation programs¬†and student organizations.
The County College of Morris¬†believes that social, cultural, governance, athletic endeavors, and recreational activities are an integral part of a student’s total educational experience at the college.
We foster the intellectual, social, physical, and emotional development of students through their involvement in CCM’s robust campus life program, student clubs and organizations, intercollegiate teams, performing arts programs, leadership development and training, and award-winning¬†student publications.
These activities offer challenges and opportunities for students to develop to their highest potential as individuals and as responsible members of the college community and of society.
The Office of Campus Life also offers many¬†services and resources to the campus community which enhance the overall CCM experience.
Campus Life Services for Students:
Campus Life Publications:
- CLU: Campus Life Update¬†(bi-weekly)
- CCM Student Handbook¬†(updated every semester)
- The Youngtown Edition¬†(bi-weekly student newspaper)
Student Clubs and Organizations:
- CCM Student Clubs Overview
- Five Student Club FAQs¬†(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Student Club Alphabetical Listing
- STUDENT ORGANIZATION GUIDEBOOK AND POLICY MANUAL
Resources and Forms:
- CCM Hold Harmless Form (for trips and events)
- Food Guidelines Packet
- How to Start a New Club¬†(step-by-step process)
- Student Club Membership Roster Form
- Student Club Leadership Roster Form
- Student Government Association Application
Forms for Vendors doing business with Campus Life
Our office is operating remotely Mondays through Fridays.¬† Send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
- Tuesdays – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm & Thursdays – 10:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Student Community Center – SCC 226