CLU: Campus Life Update
The CLU: Campus Life Update, designed to keep the campus community “CLUed into” what is happening at CCM, is published by the Office of Campus Life every other Wednesday during the academic year (September – May).
The CLU provides a bi-weekly¬†overview of upcoming campus activities. This includes lectures, films, bus excursions, performing arts presentations, concerts, cultural events,¬†Planetarium shows, as well as the¬†Titans’ athletics teams schedule.
In addition, special editions of the CLU are published for the summer sessions and for the¬†New Student Orientation program¬†held in August.
** The most recent CLU: Campus Life Update: September 19, 2018
The CCM Student Handbook
The CCM Student Handbook attempts to answer the most common and frequently asked questions about the County College of Morris:¬†its services, facilities, programs and activities, requirements and standards, rules and regulations.
The Handbook is updated and published online every semester. It is a great tool to help you, the CCM student, access information on specific questions or topics (see the¬†Problem Solver section) that you may have in relation to your situation.
¬†** The most recent CCM Student Handbook:¬† Student Handbook – Fall 2018
The Promethean, CCM‚Äôs arts and literary publication, is published and distributed to the College community each spring. The Promethean serves as an annual showcase for the best visual arts and literary works created by CCM students. All students currently enrolled at CCM are encouraged to submit materials for consideration. Since its inception, The Promethean has consistently won awards at the regional, national and international level.
The Youngtown Edition
The Youngtown Edition, CCM‚Äôs¬†student newspaper, is published every other Wednesday during the fall and spring semesters. It is¬†published online here and is also distributed throughout campus.
The Youngtown Edition, which¬†has been published every semester since 1968, has won more awards from the New Jersey Press Association in the last 10 years than any other two-or four-year college newspaper in the state. It¬†has once again earned Gold Medalist Status from the Columbia Scholastic Press Association (CSPA) in recognition of its overall excellence. The student newspaper¬†also¬†garnered several top-level honors¬†from the NJCPA, the New Jersey Collegiate Press Association, in the 2016-2017 NJCPA College Newspaper Contest. The Youngtown Edition won four awards in last year’s competition and six the year before that.
** The most recent¬†pdf version of The¬†Youngtown Edition: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Look for copies of¬†the newspaper¬†in the YE distribution bins located around campus.
The¬†next¬†YE¬†will be¬†published Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
Fall 2018 Issues:
- Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Monday, November 26, 2018
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Spring 2018 Issues:
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Fall 2017 Issues:
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Wednesday,¬†March 8, 2017
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Fall 2016 Issues: