Students are assisted with personal issues through individual counseling, group workshops, online information, and referrals to off-campus resources.
- Virtual/Telehealth Community Resources
- Community and Mental Health Resources
- Individual Personal Counseling
- Workshop Schedule
- Crisis Information
- Sexual Assault
- Substance Abuse
Students seeking academic support and success will find enrichment through programs and services to meet their needs.
- Educational Planning
- Support for Probation and Return from Dismissal Students
- Study Skills
- Time Management
- Test Anxiety
Major and Career Counseling
Develop a career plan and select the appropriate major to achieve your goal.
- Career Concourse
- Explore Majors and Careers
- What Can I Do With This Major?
- Office of Career Services