In order to use your veteran educational benefits at CCM you must first be admitted to the college as a matriculated (degree-seeking) student in an approved program of study.
CCM’s application is online. There is a non-refundable application fee of $30.00 due when the application is submitted. You may also file an application is person in the Admissions Office which is located in the Student Community Center (SCC 212).┬áThe phone number is 973-328-5100.
- Complete a CCM application
- Submit an official high school transcript or GED scores.
- Take the Accuplacer placement test after receiving acceptance letter.
- Complete a CCM application.
- Submit an official college transcript from all colleges attended.
- Take the Accuplacer placement test, if required (determined in letter of acceptance).
Credit for military experience may be applicable.┬áThe VA requires you to submit a copy of your military transcript to determine if transfer credits apply.┬áContact the Office of Records and Registration at 973-328-5200 for more information.