Valid documents include a record completed and signed by a physician, an official school immunization record a record from any public health department, or the CCM Health Services Immunization Record Form. This form may be picked up in Health Services, Cohen Hall 266 or you may follow the link to a printable form.You are exempt from this requirement only if one or more of the following apply:
- If you are attending as a part-time student (less than 12 credits).
- You were born before January 1, 1957.
- You are enrolled strictly in telecourses and or on-line courses and will not be participating in classes on campus.
- You have a medical reason for not being immunized.
- You have a religious objection to immunization.
- You have satisfied this requirement in a previous semester; if this is the case, you MUST notify Health Services in Cohen Hall 266 or call (973) 328-5160.