Are you puzzled by job skills? Resumes? Online job searches? Interviewing? Training?
The Women’s Center can help!!!
If you have lost the support of your spouse due to divorce, disability, death or separation and now need career assistance, you can meet with a career counselor to determine your eligibility for our programs.
Career Counselors provide clients with:
- Individual assistance and support
- Identifying interests and skills
- One-on-one counseling sessions
- Evaluate your education and job readiness
- Assistance determining necessary job training
- Evaluate strengths and areas in need of through use of the Strong Interest Inventory and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Provide referrals to other social service agencies as necessary
- If interested in using Optimal Resume, please contact The Women’s Center.
The Job Placement Coordinator assists clients with:
- Resume review and/or development
- Interviewing skills
- Cover letters
- Job search techniques
- Job Club
Please contact us for an appointment:
Call 973-328-5025 or email email@example.com.