Low-key, high-interest classes can jump start your computer skills and enhance your employability.Â They are offered at various sites in Morris County in three-hour sessions.
- MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Quicken, Quickbooks
- To register, call or email
- Clients of The Women’s Center are given preference.
- Class Descriptions
- VIEW CALENDAR
One-on-one computer assistance is also available by appointment at no charge.Â Â View details.
Want to connect with others who are seeking employment, advice and support?Â Job Club is a place to learn successful job search techniques, resume writing skills, and gather various career information with the goal of supporting the success of all members.
- Meetings are twice a month on Fridays, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- To register, call 932-328-5025 or email email@example.com
- No fee for participation
- VIEW CALENDARÂ
FINANCIAL EDUCATION WORKSHOP
Financial Education Workshops for better Money Management
A twelve-week program providing techniques to empower women who are currently experiencing a challenging life circumstance or adversity and have a desire to