Do you need information?Â Do you have legal questions or concerns?
The Women’s Center offers a FREE information legal workshop series and one-on-one legal clinics.
Family Law Legal Clinic
- FREE privateÂ 1/2 hour consultation with a volunteer attorney regarding your individual family law issues.
- Conducted by attorney who specializes in family law.
- Helps you navigate the legal system and understand the options that are available to you.
- Clinics offered three times per month on Wednesday evenings.
- Maximum confidentiality.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-328-5025 for an appointment.
Family Law Workshops
Topics include the divorce process, enforcement of child support, tips on completing legal forms, mediation, post matrimonial relief, alimony, best use of attorney services, and new legal mandates.
- Workshops are FREE
- Two hour, small workshops offered dealing with specific areas of family law.
- Each session is a self contained unit so you can attend one or all sessions.
- Held from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., on a weekday evening in the Spring, Summer, and Fall.
Pre-registration is necessary.Â Please contact the Women’s Center at email@example.com or call 973-328-5025.
*The Women’s Center is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice.Â The Women’s Center strongly recommends retaining an attorney to handle family law matters.Â This program is not intended to replace the services of an attorney.Â The Women’s Center cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advice of its volunteer attorneys and disclaims all liability for any information which is obtained during the workshops and.or the individual sessions.