JobConnect for Employers: Advertise your employment opportunities to CCM students and/or graduates through this interactive system. As of June 30, 2019, we are no longer able to accept postings for home-based businesses or private hires such as child care or personal care assistants.
- Go to https://www.myinterfase.com/ccm/employer/
- On that page, choose ‘Click here to register‘ below the login button.
- Check to see if your company is already listed – Enter any part of your company name in the search field.
- If your company name appears, click on it, click Continue, and you can link your contact information to the employer without having to re-enter the information.
- If your company does not appear. Click “Can’t find your organization” and add your company name.
- Create an account for yourself for future visits.
- Go to https://www.myinterfase.com/ccm/employer/ then enter your username and password.
- A forgot your password link is there if you need it.
How it Works
After an employer submits a job description, it appears in our employment website which students and graduates access with a password. Jobs with a degree requirement of Associate and above will be viewable only by graduates. Positions remain active for a default of 30 days.
- Identifying a “Job Category” does not limit your job’s visibility… It generates an additional notification to students who have signed up for a JobAgent in that category.
- You can “opt-in” to the Company Directory, even if you don’t have a current job posting.
- Provide “confidential” notes about a posting to the Career Services staff that candidates will not view.
- Revisit your postings at any time to edit, cancel, or renew.