- Employment Scams**Important
- Social Media in the Job Search
- Remote Interviews
Career Concourse – Research careers. Explore job requirements, earnings, and local opportunities. Browse career clusters that fit your background or interests.
What Can I Do With This Major?– A valuable online resource that connects majors to careers, describes the types of employers and industries that hire people with each major and what you need to be a more marketable candidate.
Do Your Research / Explore Careers – Learn all that you can to make the best decisions about your career.
CCM’s Graduate Survey – Find out what CCM’s graduates have been doing. Graduates are surveyed one year after graduation for employment and education details.
RECOMMENDED ONLINE RESOURCES
New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Labor Market Data – salaries, employment outlook/projections, growth occupations
- NJ Department of Labor – unemployment, temporary disability, workforce development, etc.
- New Jersey Career Connections – from local One-Stop Career Centers providing personalized resources and support.
Virtual Student Federal Service – US Department of State website. Work from wherever you are as in intern for federal government agencies.
Indeed.com – Includes job listings from major job boards, newspapers, associations and company career pages.
ZipRecruiter.com – Uses smart matching technology to offer relevant jobs to students and alumni based on expertise, skills, and area of interest.
ADDITIONAL ONLINE RESOURCES – under construction
Upgrade your skills through CCM’s Career and Professional Programs continuing education programs.