The Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education offers a variety of services to support CCM graduates in the job search:
If you have a resume and/or cover letter you would like reviewed by an office professional, you may send it via email or call 973-328-5245 to make an appointment. To get your resume started, try:
- A college-sponsored web-based system, Optimal Resume, which provides prompts and suggestions while you create your resume.¬† Access code for CCM graduates: world
- Print publications:¬† How to Write a Great Resume and How to Write a Better Cover Letter, Dahlstrom publications, and¬† The Resume, a CCM publication, are available¬† in the Office of Career Services, Cohen Hall, room 203.
Feel more confident when you interview.
- Optimal Interview, an interactive online system to practice your interviewing skills, is available to CCM students and alumni. You can record, save, and play back practice interviews, as well as get tips on how to answer interview questions. Access code for alumni: world.
- A face-to-face practice interview is available by appointment.
- Print publications:¬† Questions to Expect During a Job Interview, a Dahlstrom publication, and The Interview, a CCM publication, are available in the Office of Career Services, Cohen Hall, room 203.
A¬†job search consultation with a counselor is available on an appointment basis to assist graduates with job search strategies and individual employment concerns.¬† Please call our office at 973-328-5245 to make an appointment.
Employers provide¬†the¬†Office of¬†Career Services¬†with¬†information about available job opportunities for CCM graduates.